Sunday, June 26, 2016

Roadtrip 2016 - Austria and Italy

Another Roadtrip takes place this summer! Finally after the first year in my new job I decided that there was a time for another bike roadtrip. This year our crew consists of four riders:
- me (BMW R1150GS)
- my father Bedřich (BMW R1200GS - DOHC)
- my brother Tomáš (Honda CB1000R)
- our friend Josef (BMW R1200GS - LC)

The route of our trip was planned throug the nicest places that we knew and it included Austrian and Italian Alps. So we have on schedule places like: Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse, Passo Gardena, Passo Sella, Passo Gavia, Passo Rombo / Timmelsjoch - so there is definitely lot to enjoy.

I did not took almost any photos the first day, because it basicaly ment only the transfer (about 450km) to Austria - close to Kaprun and what is more important to us - to the Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse. So the photos presented here are starting from this place. 
P.S.: Sorry for a bit worse quality of pictures - they were taken only with my Cellphone and GoPro action camera.

GSs in front of our accommodation in Austria
In front of the entrance gate to Grossglockners Hochalpenstrasse
Grossglockners Hochalpenstrasse
Also some snow is present
Group picture in front of a waterfall
Highest car exposition in the world (on Grossglockner) 
Pasterze Glacier on Grossglockner
Entering Italy
Weather got better after entering Italy
Reminds me Apple wallpapers
Beautiful background
I love Italian mountains 
And roads in mountains
Another windy road
"Tornante"
Can you imagine anything better?
I have no words for this one
Another Apple wallpaper :-)